Your privacy is critically important to us.
Realtor Match is located at:Realtor Match
M5H1A1 – Ontario , Canada
Like most website operators, Realtor Match collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Realtor Match’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Realtor Match’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Realtor Match may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Realtor Match also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://realtormatch.online blog posts. Realtor Match only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Realtor Match’s websites choose to interact with Realtor Match in ways that require Realtor Match to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Realtor Match gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://realtormatch.online to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
Https://realtormatch.online uses Google AdWords for remarketing
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Realtor Match discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Realtor Match’s behalf or to provide services available at Realtor Match’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Realtor Match’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Realtor Match will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Realtor Match discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Realtor Match believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Realtor Match, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of https://realtormatch.online and have supplied your email address, Realtor Match may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Realtor Match and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Realtor Match takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Realtor Match may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Realtor Match may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Realtor Match does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
This site uses affiliate links and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Realtor Match uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Those who engage in transactions with Realtor Match – by purchasing Realtor Match’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Realtor Match collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Realtor Match. Realtor Match does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
If Realtor Match, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Realtor Match goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Realtor Match may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Terms and Conditions for “Get $500 toward your next move” promotion
- The promoter is Realtor Match please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional or modifications to terms and conditions or regarding any questions about the promotion.
- This promotion is open to residents of Canada (excl. Quebec) and the United States only.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to be eligible for the promotion.
- This promotion will be advertised on search engine and social media platforms, applicants are responsible for following the terms of service required by those platforms when entering and sharing our promotion.
- No responsibility can be accepted by Realtor Match for any entries not received for whatever reason.
- Entrants must not already be represented by a realtor or other real estate professional before applying.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice for any reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be posted on this webpage. It is the responsibility of the entrant to remain updated on the most current terms and conditions of the promotion by contacting email@example.com or by visiting this webpage.
- To qualify, all entrants must purchase or sell a home with the real estate professional referred to them by Realtor Match. It is at the discretion of the entrant whether they want to work with the Realtor Match referred agent however, completing the transaction with our partners is the only way to receive the prize.
- The entrants waive Realtor Match of any liability or responsibility regarding the sale or purchase of a property with their real estate representative.
- The entrants will receive $500 towards their moving or closing costs in the form of a gift card or electronic transfer in Canada if applicable under determined circumstances.
- Entrants are eligible to receive the $500 credit per each completed sale or purchase of a property over the value of $150,000.
- Entrants are eligible to receive a credit of $250 if the property sold or purchased is under $150,000.
- Entrants are required to complete a referral agreement between Realtor Match and the receiving brokerage
- All transactions must be completed between January 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020
- Does not apply to previous transactions with a Realtor Match referred real estate professional
- Entrants must have registered through the /get500 webpage to be eligible to receive this promotion
For further promotion details, terms, conditions, and changes contact firstname.lastname@example.org